Rogers Behavioral is seeking an Account Executive to support our southeastern Wisconsin clinics. Working at Rogers Behavioral Health is so much more than a job; it’s an opportunity to bring your talent, passion, and perspective to a mission-driven growing organization and connect people in crisis with the treatment they need.
Who we are:
Rogers Behavioral Health is a private, not-for-profit provider of specialized mental health and addiction services. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for adults, children, and adolescents with depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, addiction, obsessive-compulsive and anxiety disorders, trauma, and posttraumatic stress disorder.
At Rogers, our patients are our number one priority. But it all begins with you. When it comes to helping people find treatment, it takes a full team approach where every contribution counts. You'll make your difference at Rogers—and help transform lives.
In collaboration with outreach leadership, the Account Executive will create and implement a referral development strategy that maximizes patient referrals and supports Rogers’ brand as a provider of quality services. The Account Executive will serve as the subject matter expert to build census for Rogers’ outpatient, inpatient, and residential services. Success is achieved by being a resourceful team player who is self-motivated and passionate about Behavioral Health.
- Research and analyze market trends, gaps in services, new growth opportunities and develop a strategic plan for southeastern Wisconsin services to increase census within Rogers programs
- Responsible for building relationships with referring providers(psychologists, therapists, social workers, psychiatrists, school counselors) locally, regionally, and nationally for Roger’s inpatient, residential, and Partial Hospitalization Program/Intensive Outpatient Program (PHP/IOP) services for southeastern Wisconsin
- Responsible for attending conferences, networking meetings, and events to foster relationships that advance the reach of Rogers Behavioral Health
- On-site campus and program tours for southeastern Wisconsin
- Responsible for producing monthly outreach activity report
- Document all prospects, contacts, accounts, and activity in Salesforce, a CRM software platform
- Assist with the identification recruitment of potential psychiatric and nursing staff
- Make recommendations for conference sponsorship opportunities
- Assist with budgeting process and ongoing expense management
- Provide ideas and feedback on content for e-news, emails, social media, videos, employee newsletters and intranet
- Work collaboratively with marketing colleagues in identifying subject matter experts for media inquiries, educational presentations, and community events
- Plan and organize promotional activities to enhance professional engagement with strategic and target relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably majoring in business, communications, or psychology, social work, or related major
- Minimum of two years’ business development experience is required, preferably in the health care industry within the market
- Experience with strategic planning, new business development, and negotiation
- Experience using CRM system to document data, activities, and progress of relationship development, preferably Salesforce
- Strong relationship building, communication, and presentation skills
- Planning and prioritization/time management skills
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of software programs, including Word and Excel
- Valid driver’s license. Must be granted insurable status by the Rogers insurance policy.
- Position may require COVID vaccination or medical/religious exemption based on future CMS mandate
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Business Location : Rogers Behavioral Health - Kenosha