This full-time position is responsible for routine building maintenance duties and interacting with contracted service providers that maintain the RecPlex. Responsibilities include a variety of maintenance duties such as replacement of lights, responsible for room set-up and tear downs, and painting the interior and exterior of buildings. Prior experience in this field is required.
Requirements educational, certifications and experience
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in facility, ice arena and/or pool maintenance experience.
- Experience in maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of required cleaning procedures that will provide for an immaculate facility.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certifications required within 3 months of hire.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Aquatic Facility Operation Certificate, AFO must be obtained within one (1) year.
- Safe Ice Resurface Operator Certificate must be obtained within one (1) year.
- Internal Skylift & Forklift Certification must be obtained within one (1) year.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Business Location : Pleasant Prairie
Hourly Pay/Salary Range : $17.45/hr. - $21.82/hr.