This full-time position is responsible for routine building maintenance duties and interacting with contracted service providers that maintain the RecPlex. Responsibilities include a variety of maintenance duties such as replacement of lights, responsible for room set-up and tear downs, and painting the interior and exterior of buildings. Prior experience in this field is required. Working hours for this position may vary; weekend and evening hours may be required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in facility, ice arena and/or pool maintenance experience.
- Experience in maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of required cleaning procedures that will provide for an immaculate facility.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certifications required within three (3) months of hire.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Aquatic Facility Operation Certificate, AFO must be obtained within one (1) year.
- Safe Ice Resurface Operator Certificate must be obtained within one (1) year.
- Internal Skylift & Forklift Certification must be obtained within one (1) year.
Village of Pleasant Prairie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be sure to visit our website to view the complete job description and to apply online: https://selfservice.pleasantprairiewi.gov/ess/EmploymentOpportunities/JobDetail.aspx?req=65555213&sreq=20&form=GEN1&desc=RECPLEX%20-%20MAINTENANCE%20TECHNICIAN
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Hourly Pay/Salary Range : $23.08/hr. - $28.85/hr.