This full-time position is responsible for routine building maintenance duties and interacting with contracted service providers that maintain the RecPlex. Responsibilities include a variety of maintenance duties such as replacement of lights, responsible for room set-up and tear downs, and painting the interior and exterior of buildings. Prior experience in this field is required and may earn you up to $28.85 per hour in this position. Working hours for this position may vary; weekend and evening hours may be required.
Some of the job duties include:
- Coordinate work with recreation coordinators and facility supervisors for scheduling and reservations of program facilities.
- Supervise and ensure proper care and accounting for all equipment and materials in your area of responsibility. Recommend and submit requisitions to the Maintenance Manager for purchase of new equipment and repairs needed.
- Set up, put away, and maintain athletic, aqua and ice arena related equipment.
- Perform all maintenance duties such as picking up towels, sweeping/mopping floors and wiping down counters whenever required.
- Assist with special events and activities at the RecPlex.
- Minor plumbing work such as clearing of drains, replacement of minor plumbing fixtures.
- Ability to paint various parts of the facility such as walls, railings, ceilings and other areas as assigned.
- Use of light power tools including power drills, power saws, pressure washers, and air compressors.
Be sure to visit our website for a complete job description and to apply online.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Business Location : Village of Pleasant Prairie
Application Link : https://selfservice.pleasantprairiewi.gov/ess/EmploymentOpportunities/JobDetail.aspx?req=65555213&sreq=20&form=GEN1&desc=RECPLEX%20-%20MAINTENANCE%20TECHNICIAN
Hourly Pay/Salary Range : $21.15/hr. - $26.44/hr.