Rogers Behavioral is looking for an Outreach Representative to support our Kenosha Clinic. Working at Rogers Behavioral Health is so much more than a job; it’s an opportunity to bring your talent, passion, and perspective to a mission-driven growing organization and connect people in crisis with the treatment they need.
At Rogers, our patients are our number one priority. But it all begins with you. When it comes to helping people find treatment, it takes a full team approach where every contribution counts. You'll make your difference at Rogers—and help transform lives.
In collaboration with outreach leadership, the Outreach Representative will create and implement a referral development strategy that maximizes patient referrals and supports Rogers’ brand as a provider of quality services. The Outreach Representative strives to build census for Rogers’ outpatient, inpatient, and residential services. Success is achieved by being a team player who is resourceful and passionate about Behavioral Health.
- Research and analyze market trends, gaps in services, new growth opportunities and develop a strategic plan for the Kenosha services
- Responsible for building relationships with referring providers locally, regionally, and nationally for Roger’s inpatient, residential, and Partial Hospitalization Program/Intensive Outpatient Program (PHP/IOP) services for our Kenosha location
- Responsible for attending conferences, networking meetings, and events to foster relationships that advance the reach of Rogers Behavioral Health
- Responsible for producing monthly outreach activity report
- Document all prospects, contacts, accounts, and activity in Salesforce, a CRM software platform
- Assist with the identification recruitment of potential psychiatric and nursing staff
- Make recommendations for conference sponsorship opportunities
- Assist with budgeting process and ongoing expense management
- Provide ideas and feedback on content for e-news, emails, social media, videos, employee newsletters and intranet
- Work collaboratively with marketing colleagues in identifying subject matter experts for media inquiries, educational presentations, and community events
- Plan and organize promotional activities to enhance professional engagement with strategic and target relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably majoring in business, communications, or psychology, social work, or related major
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in marketing outreach required, preferably in the health care industry within the market
- Experience with strategic planning, new business development, and negotiation
- Experience using CRM system to document data, activities, and progress of relationship development, preferably Salesforce
- Strong relationship building, communication, and presentation skills
- Planning and prioritization/time management skills
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of software programs, including Word and Excel.
- Valid driver’s license. Must be granted insurable status by the Rogers insurance policy.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Business Location : Rogers Behavioral Health, 9916 75th St., Kenosha, Wisconsin