Woman's Club of Kenosha
The Woman’s Club of Kenosha is a community-based volunteer organization whose mission is to support the welfare of the community, recognize others' needs, and enjoy friendships and personal growth through volunteer service. They are a local organization affiliated with the International General Federation of Woman's Club, founded in 1891. The Woman's Club of Kenosha has owned and maintained their historic Library Square clubhouse— which serves as a location for fundraisers and events that benefit Kenosha and the surrounding community— since 1923. Rentals of the historic clubhouse provide The Woman's Club of Kenosha the ability to support various philanthropic and service projects in the local community.