Member Service Representative
The primary purpose of this part-time position is to provide customer service and administrative support to overall RecPlex operations. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to: directing members and guests for events; maintaining access control for the facility; and enforcing age policies for each location.
Job Duties Include:
- Open and/or close the Member Services desks.
- Welcome members and guests to the RecPlex and respond to questions accurately and thoroughly.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct as necessary.
- Competently resolve any guest issues or concerns.
- Utilize the software system needed to effectively manage the RecPlex to create reports, reservations, programs and memberships of the RecPlex and other facilities managed by the Recreation Department.
- Understanding what is included in our membership packages, the membership contract obligations and the Village ordinance.
- Accurately and thoroughly complete department forms.
- Make retention phone calls, update member files, and maintain retention folders.
- Knowledge of every area of the facility and ability to provide comprehensive tours of the facility.
View our website for more details and to apply online: pleasantprairiewi.gov
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Business Location : Village of Pleasant Prairie
Application Link : https://selfservice.pleasantprairiewi.gov/ess/EmploymentOpportunities/JobDetail.aspx?req=65555215&sreq=4&form=GEN1&desc=RECPLEX%20-%20MEMBER%20SERVICES%20REPRESENTATIVE
Hourly Pay/Salary Range : $12.00 - $17.00 per hour