Mental Health Therapist
Be your own boss while we take all the stress. Joining a private practice is a great way to get the best of both worlds; independence and flexibility of your schedule but the security of income from steady referrals. We'll take care of all the details, so you can focus on what really matters; being a therapist. A Healing Place seeks part-time and full-time therapists to join our fast-growing and successful practice.
A Healing Place (AHP) is a private practice currently servicing the areas near Kenosha and Fox Cities in Wisconsin. We pride ourselves on winning two awards in the Fox Cities as the best Mental Health agency in 2022!
We are a supportive and positive work environment, and the best part is because you create your schedule, this can be a part-time or a full-time position, flexibility is the key factor. This practice currently operates Monday-Thursday 8am-8pm and Friday 8am-2pm.
Learn more about working at AHP: https://www.ahealingplaceccc.com/joinourteam
- Steady referral stream of clients
- Marketing strategy to build a caseload
- Competitive compensation
- Credentialing for insurance panels
- In-house billing, coordinating benefits/eligibility and submitting claims.
- Individual consultation with practice founder around building a caseload & support building their own practice.
- Monthly group consultation
- Supportive team environment.
- Comfortable office space
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun atmosphere
- Must have a Current Wisconsin License as an LPC/LCSW/LMFT/PSYD/PHD
- Preference will be given to individuals currently credentialed with insurance companies and Medicaid
- Be available to practice at least one evening
- Part-time is a minimum of 15 face-to-face hours per week
Education and Experience:
Doctorate or Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or related degree.
Related experience should include work with adults, couples, families, and children/adolescents. Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Job Type : Part-time, Full-Time
Education Level : Masters, Doctoral
Business Location : 625 57th Street, Suite 502, Kenosha
Hourly Pay/Salary Range : $50/hour