The mission of our Preschool Department is to assist families while providing a nurturing environment to teach and love children. We currently serve students ages 2-5 years old. Classes are offered year round on a full or part time basis.
- Plan and implement age appropriate early childhood education experiences with a variety of materials in the fields of art, music, literature, science, etc.
- Alertly and actively supervise the children and give them your undivided attention.
- Treat children with dignity and respect; utilize child’s name.
- Supervise and promote activities designed to enhance the healthy emotional, social, intellectual, and physical development of each child enrolled in the Baby-U/Preschool Program.
- Work with parents to promote understanding of their child's growth and development; encourage parent participation in school programs; attend parent group and Preschool functions; conduct conferences upon request.
- Ensure that program policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed including check in and check out procedures.
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : High School
Business Location : Village of Pleasant Prairie RecPlex
Application Link : https://www.pleasantprairiewi.gov/departments/human_resources/employment
Hourly Pay/Salary Range : $12.00 - $18.00 per hour; based on experience